I've written a library which uses the same type of allocator
(deliberate choice as I was planning to plug a wrapper into lua) and
was wondering how to get a hold of these pointers, simply put I have a
multi-thread application that passes some pointers into those but I
want the wrapper library to be link-able outside of my app and to that
end it needs to have it's initialization done with 0 knowledge of the
app running lua but still be able to play nicely with it's own
internal allocations, the only way to do this is to grab the allocator
function and user data passed to lua_newstate(), does anyone know how
to do this with just public functions of lua?