On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 7:48 AM Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
Unfortunately, given the current situation of Covid in Europe and Brazil
(and several other regions), the Lua workshop will be again postponen
to next year (2022).

-- Roberto

This is an abundance of caution, surely, but perhaps not an excess of it. Vaccination is proceeding unevenly worldwide, and easy travel will take awhile to normalize again.

Is there any interest in hosting virtual presentations? I would enjoy that, I'm afraid I don't have the spare capacity to plan it but I might want to participate and/or help.

cheers,
-Sam.