Hi! I'm Judith!

Recently, I have been studying Lua's multithreading, and found that Lua only has the concept of collaboration.
As my Lua will call OC function, I want to set timeout when Lua calls OC method, so as to achieve the following two effects:
1.  When timeout arrives first, stop OC method,
2.  When OC method finishes first, stop the Timer,

I can't let OC method and timer run at the same time, Lua can't achieve concurrence, Dear, do you have it Is there any other way to achieve this function? I would be appreciate much!