On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 10:31 AM Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> See this thread: http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2015-10/msg00255.html

Thanks for the great link. I read the thread and I will at least try
Roberto's suggestion in post [1]

I am wondering,  was removing the "number type selection macros" (or
rather limiting them to float vs double if I get it right) a decision
of the Lua team because of the increased complexity of Lua 5.3?  or
was it a decision to "give up" MCus as a potential target and focus on
larger and more "modern" platforms (x86, ARM)?

Phil