Hello,

similar topic has been discussed some time ago.
I succeeded partialy, but some questions remain.

Having followed [1], I was able to build plenty of WxWidgets versions (Debug/Release, ANSI/Unicode, 32b/64b etc.).
All went OK - it was possible to build everithing via a simple batch.

I was also able to build WxLua for 32b machine - I followed instructions in [2].
The problem now is to build 64b version of WxLua:
I prefer using MSVC, and although I'm able to derive 64b configurations from (existing, via CMAKE created) 32b configs (see the pic attached), it seems I should have to create 64b configs manually.
I guess that the manual creation goes silgthly agians the idea that "makefiles" (for various building programs) are to be created from one source using CMAKE.

So - if I want to use CMAKE to build projects (configurations) for 64b machine, too, is there anything I should set in the scope of CMAKE (or CMAKE GUI)?

Best regards,

Lukas

[1] https://github.com/pkulchenko/wxlua/blob/master/wxLua/docs/install.md#23---build-using-msvc-nmake
[2] https://github.com/pkulchenko/wxlua/blob/master/wxLua/docs/install.md#4---building-wxlua