Il giorno mar, 23/03/2021 alle 00.24 +0000, Thijs Schreijer ha scritto:
> Another new release today, version 2.0.0 of luasyslog.
>
> The luasyslog project was abandoned, only a rock archive at LuaRocks remained.
> So I created a new repo, imported and updated the code, and this is the
> result.

Hi Thijs,

I needed syslog support years ago and I started a similar project:

    https://github.com/ntd/luasyslog

> If there are any issues, please let me know.

I've been pointed out that passing a "perishable" string to `openlog`
could led to memory corruption because on some systems that pointer is
cached. I solved by applying the following patch:

    https://github.com/ntd/luasyslog/commit/95bdbd389e207931a9c75a8c4d800129b88c690

Ciao.
--
Nicola