 >> Sorry to bother you but there's a bug in the bug list entry for this
 >> bug:) It says 'reported by through Andrew Gierth', it should probably
 >> say 'reported by "no-n" on freenode #lua through Andrew Gierth' or
 >> just 'reported through Andrew Gierth', not 'by through'.

 Roberto> Is "no-n" the best we can do to name that person?

The relevant part of the irc discussion was as follows (RhodiumToad is
me):

 RhodiumToad   bug still exists in 5.4.2
 RhodiumToad   no-n: want to post it to the mailing list, or shall I?
 no-n          it seems you understand it better than I do :)
 RhodiumToad   how shall I credit you?
 no-n          you don't need to, it's fine
 RhodiumToad   IRC user "no-n"?
 no-n          ok :P

--
Andrew.