On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 4:12 PM Paul K <paul@zerobrane.com> wrote:
Hi Russ,

> dynamic libraries not enabled; check your Lua installation

You need to have `LUA_USE_DLOPEN` defined (it's `LUA_DL_DLL` on
Windows); using LUA_USE_LINUX should enable that as well.

Ah, ha! CMake newb mistake:

OPTION ( LUA_USE_POSIX "Use POSIX functionality." ON )

is not the same as

ADD_DEFINITIONS (-DLUA_USE_POSIX)

The first one is a CMake variable, the second is a C define. Oops.

Russ

Paul.