On 1/17/2021 10:35 AM, samir.tine@luart.org wrote:
Dear Lua community,

I'm proud to announce the initial public release of LuaRT, a comprehensive framework for Windows to develop in Lua.

Please visit the project home page for more info: https://www.luart.org
(Documentation is still a work in progress)

LuaRT is based on Lua 5.4.1.
Disclaimer : LuaRT is beta material as bugs, caveats may occur...

Any feedback will be appreciated !

Samir

I've been testing this and LuaRT is excellent. Lots of work to do before version 1.0, particularly writing documentation for the LuaRT standard library (but the part that is documented is documented excellently). There are some bugs to be squashed, I've found and reported one on the LuaRT list. Samir responded promptly and courteously. I would urge anyone interested in Lua in a Windows environment to follow the link and download LuaRT. Installation is dead easy and won't interfere with existing Lua installations as LuaRT is entirely self contained.  If you are so inclined, join the LuaRT list and request features/report bugs. The list is very new and Samir and I would enjoy the company.

Mike