It was thus said that the Great 孙世龙 sunshilong once stated:
> We can push self-defined C function to lua_register.
>
> But how to acquire the name of the variables passes to the
> aforementioned self-defined C function?
>
> I would be grateful to have some help with this question.

  Assuming I have a function foo() that's been defined in C and
lua_register() has been called on it, what should the names of the variables
be in the following cases?

	foo(3)
	foo("a simple string")
	foo(true)
	foo({ 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 })

  Second question:  what are you hoping to do with such information?

  -spc