Hi, nice project.
What the syntax for the net.Socket?
sock =  net.Socket("http://200.152.38.155", 80)
 this fail: " in method Socket.constructor : 80"
enigmatic error.

regards,
Ranier Vilela

Em seg., 18 de jan. de 2021 às 16:17, <samir.tine@luart.org> escreveu:
Le 2021-01-18 11:54, Egor Skriptunoff a écrit :
>> Any feedback will be appreciated !
>
> The website looks nice! :-)
>
> I see you have removed os.setlocale() from the standard library.
>
> How to switch between C locale and national locale?
> Which locale is used in string.upper(), pattern "%u" and "str1 < str2"
> ?
> How are char intervals interpreted in patterns (such as "[A-Z]" but
> with unicode symbols)?

Thank you for the feedback on the website :)

LuaRT does not use the concept of C locale.
All the necessary configuration is done during the 'sys' module
initialization for writing UTF8 characters to the console (with some
limits for some region, see discussion on the console limitation on
Windows for some language).

String.upper and string.lower uses the Windows API which is quite good
for some accentued characters.
Char intervals are treated the same. An accentued character (for example
"à") is not in the interval [A-Z] (which includes letters, but not
accentued letters).

Samir