> Ha! That's so cool.
> What does it use for a standard C Library?
Obviously msvcrt.dll
>  What size does your full environment come in at?
The actual compiler is approx. 500 KB + header files (winapi/ takes
approx. 1MB), bounds checking and backtrace support (without gdb,
these are godsend): approx. 1.5 MB + busybox+gmake: approx. 1MB = in
total a little over 3MB
This is on Win7 32-bit.

> I've been able to get WinLua down to about 230 Mb without sacrificing any
> of the core functionality,  but nothing like Tiny CC.  I might be able to
> shrink it further by compiling with dynamic libraries, but that makes the
> compiler slower and it's already slow because of Windows.
If tcc was named fast c compiler, no one can object. A really great
experience is to see the tcc compiling itself in a few seconds... But
the problem is the generated code is not that efficient. TCC does some
simple optimizations but not like GCC or Clang. That's the tradeoff.

--Sudipto Mallick