[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] hererocks 0.23.0
- From: Hisham <h@...>
- Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 16:38:56 -0300
Announcing version 0.23.0 of hererocks, a Python script for
fetching and installing Lua, LuaJIT and LuaRocks:
The main function of hererocks is creating an isolated installation of
plus LuaRocks in a selected directory. Lua sources are patched so that default
package.path and package.cpath point to locations LuaRocks uses to store
hererocks provides a few options to customize Lua/LuaJIT installation:
you can select compatibility flags, pass arbitrary compilation flags,
disable readline, and apply patches from http://www.lua.org/bugs.html.
New in this version:
* Fixed and improved CI tests
* Added support for Lua 5.3.6, 5.4.1, 5.4.2
* Added patches for Lua 5.4.0
* Added support for LuaRocks 3.4.0, 3.5.0
This release features commits by François Perrad, Dmitry Meyer, Hisham Muhammad.
To install hererocks use pip and run 'pip install hererocks' or get
'hererocks.py' from its Github project.
-- Hisham Muhammad