[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaRocks 3.5.0
- From: Hisham <h@...>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 12:28:05 -0300
Announcing a new release of LuaRocks, the package manager for Lua.
This is a small release, but it contains additions such as added
support for MSYS2 + mingw-w64, so I bumped the middle number.
* support for MSYS2 + Mingw-w64 (by @kou — see
https://github.com/luarocks/luarocks/pull/1231 for details)
* reverted the change in MSVC environment variable set up script which
caused problems for Windows users in 3.4.0 (by @hish
* fixes a bug where --verbose raised an exception with a nil argument
(report by @kou, fix by @daurnimator)
* add proper error messages when lua.h is invalid. Previously, if
LUA_INCDIR was specified but invalid, install and other commands would
error without a message, eventually causing a failed assertion in
cmd.lua and leaving a hard-to-troubleshoot situation with no
information (by @equaa)
You can find all links for installation at https://luarocks.org —
source packages for all supported platforms and binaries for Windows
(32 and 64 bit) as well as Linux x86-64 are available.