On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 4:41 PM Andrew Trevorrow <andrewtrevorrow@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 1:37 AM Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't know if it matters, but there is already a project called GLU
> (Graphics Library Utilities) that is a part of the larger Mesa/OpenGL
> project...

Hmm, somehow my Google searches never came across that project
when deciding on the name Glu.  I'll get in touch with the owners of
that project and if they think there's a problem I'll probably switch to
a different name (suggestions welcome!).

How about "Glua"? Keeps the same flavor, makes the connection to Lua more explicit, and the extra letter is an extra syllable so low risk of confusion with the Mesa/OpenGL GLU.