Hello all,

I’m starting with LUA.   I started with Lua for Windows v5.1.5-52 Released  https://github.com/rjpcomputing/luaforwindows/releases     I can do simple thing like:

Lua 5.1.5  Copyright (C) 1994-2012 Lua.org, PUC-Rio

> a=10

> b=20

> =a+b

30

> io.write("Hello world, from ",_VERSION,"!\n")

Hello world, from Lua 5.1!

Our idea is implemt LUA in a WinCE 6 device, What do you think, is it posible?

We have a main program running, monitoring serial port if something happen it is shown in a Web, and from Web we can send something to the serial port. Our goal is provide more inteligence to our device.

For example, if something happen in the serial port, execute a logic AND, Is it posible to trigger LUA with a variable from my main program? How can the output of LUA inform the main program with the result?

Thanks in advance,

Pablo