Hi,

We have a C/C++ application that embeds lua. Some of our business logic is in Lua. We use luabind to bind our C++ classes to Lua. If there is a crash, we would like to get a lua trace as well, to see what part of the business logic initiated the call into C++.

Has anyone tried to get a lua stack trace in the event of a crash in the C/C++ side in Windows/Linux? Say due to a nullptr.
Do the normal Lua C APIs work for this if the crash was in some C++ code not related to lua or luabind - like if some C++ function was getting called and that had a bug?

Thanks,
Abhijit