Em seg., 16 de nov. de 2020 às 09:54, Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@majumdar.org.uk> escreveu:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 at 12:29, Ranier Vilela <ranier.vf@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Also the Lua code is extremely well thought out and has over 20 years
>> of effort behind it. There are still bugs and if you find a bug, you
>> should report it. But it is presumptuous to suggest code changes
>> without a proper understanding of it.
>
> Really.
> I could sit, waiting for improvements too.
> But I want Lua to be faster and safer.
> I'm trying to do that.

Problem is none of your suggested changes will make it better or
faster.
IMO, that is your opinion. Maybe Lua Team has another opinion.

because you seem to lack understanding of what the issues are.
Maybe. But I am learning on the way.
Usually I write optimized code, it has worked for me.

regards,
Ranier Vilela