Hi Luk,

> The symbol
>        "wchar_t const * const wxEmptyString" (?wxEmptyString@@3PB_WB)
> is missing.

wxEmptyString is a global instance of an empty string; see
https://docs.wxwidgets.org/3.1/interface_2wx_2string_8h.html#a9a321d587166a30017b608dd2d234033

I'm not sure why it would be missing, as it appears to be a part of
`baselib_stringimpl.o` file, which then gets included in something
like libwx_baseu-3.1.a (the exact name depends on your wxwidgets
configuration).

Paul.