Hi,

I've some good news for those who like the Lua pattern matching functions and want to integrate them in a C++ application.
The first version of my library lex [1] has been released.

Lex is a port of the match and gsub functions. It also supports iteration with a gmatch like style.
The input strings and patterns types can be std::string, std::string_view, character arrays and pointers.
All of these can be based on one of the character types defined by C++17.

-- Jasper

[1] https://github.com/PG1003/lex