Hi dear members,

It’s been a while that I’m working on other things. I’ve now come back to the rclua (lua-with reference counting garbage collector) project.

I have to say that I’m still a new programmer for lua.

Would anyone be kindly to help me to write a small test lua program,

So that I can run it to test if my reference counting method works correctly on all kinds of GCObjects, and all possible situations?

It’s perfect to have complex reference relationships including self reference directly or indirectly.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Yilin