As per the comments in the lstate.h, which says that:
/*
** macro to convert a Lua object into a GCObject
** (The access to 'tt' tries to ensure that 'v' is actually a Lua object.)
*/
#define obj2gco(v)  check_exp((v)->tt >= LUA_TSTRING, &(cast_u(v)->gc)).

If I understand the comments correctly, I can draw the conclusion that
LUA_TBOOLEAN and LUA_TLIGHTUSERDATA and LUA_TNUMBER are not Lua
objects.

So, what's a Lua object?
Why LUA_TBOOLEAN、LUA_TLIGHTUSERDATA and LUA_TNUMBER are not Lua objects?

Best regards
Sunshilong