Thanks for mentioning this, I've used the PGO (profile guided optimization) from GCC through `-fprofile-generate` and `-fprofile-use` flags and got another ~10% relative improvement!
Thus now combiling all the tips from this thread this is my results from the baseline:

Results: 0.706 seconds. (-34.1% from baseline)

Thus I found out that generally my Lua 5.4 is about ~10% faster when running the script compiled with profiled guided optimizations for that same script.