Hello,

I work for an US company called GSE (https://www.gsat.us/). We specialize in satellite-based communication solutions (hardware and software), you can find more details about the company at https://www.gsat.us/company/about-gse.

In short: we are primarily looking for brilliant minds to work on projects with our team based in satellite terminals and communications.

In more detail, we are looking for 1-3 Lua developers to develop Telematics and IoT services in a Lua 5.3 environment, on a variety of satellite and hybrid GSM terminals.

Requirements:

- A good programming background.
- Prior knowledge or experience with Lua is good, but not a strict requirement, since we work on different projects with different levels of complexity.
- Development and experience with test suites (to simulate and validate code behavior) is a plus.

Project lifetime: 6 months minimum, ongoing/permanent work if possible afterwards.
Remote work is OK in any timezone.
Live hardware and development environments will be provided as needed.

If you are interested, please e-mail your CV to bogdan at gsat dot us

Thank you.