> > Or do I need to improvise by running multiple instances of busted
> > in parallel, one for each spec file?

> No luck. You need to work around it for now.

I'd still love to hear about what workarounds people have been using.
I'm trying to use GNU parallel for now:

    parallel busted -o utfTerminal ::: spec/*_spec.lua

One nice thing is that it buffers the output of each test file, so they
are still written in order, as if you had run them sequentially. Is
anyone else using a similar workaround? What works well for you?

-- Hugo