Hi, list

I want to use a self-defined memory acquirement function instead of
using realloc(3) in the l_alloc function.
Since I am a newbie, I don't know if there are some potential problems.
Could somebody shed some light on this problem?

For your convenience, here is the original l_alloc() function for lua.
static void *l_alloc (void *ud, void *ptr, size_t osize, size_t nsize) {
  (void)ud; (void)osize;  /* not used */
  if (nsize == 0) {
    free(ptr);
    return NULL;