On Mon, Aug 3, 2020, 18:09 Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> Any issues relating compiler flags more.likely to be related to specific
> version or build of the compiler. There is not that much we can do to wipe
> out compiler bugs. Just reduce the testcase and report it.

I don't think this is a compiler bug, but a valgrind bug (or some other
configuration problem). Anyway, it is nothing related to Lua itself,
except for its use of '-s', a quite common and useful compiler flag.

-- Roberto

Mhm. I do remember some issues regarding compresses/uncompressed and various compression methods for the debug data. Lots of valgrind chains broke a few years ago...