On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 10:33 PM Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
It was thus said that the Great Russell Haley once stated:
> On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 9:47 PM Aaron B. <aaron@zadzmo.org> wrote:
>
> > cqueues is an excellent framework; however the program will be limited
> > to only a single CPU core.
>
> I was unaware of that. Do you know why? (something to do with cpu affinity?)

  I think he means the resulting program is single threaded, not that it's
being restricted to a single CPU.

  -spc

Ah, thanks Sean.  That's what I was implying by "flip the threading model on it's head." Instead of having multiple threads each doing one job, you have one thread that can kick off a whole bunch of jobs.