On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 at 20:23, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> The complete diffs from rc3 to rc4 are available at
>         http://www.lua.org/work/diffs-lua-5.4.0-rc3-rc4.html
>         http://www.lua.org/work/diffu-lua-5.4.0-rc3-rc4.html

Looking at the diff I noticed the introduction of luaL_pushfail. It's
the first time I notice this *fail* concept in the manual. But
searching through the latest manual.html it seems it's only defined in
section 6, some ways down from where luaL_pushfail is documented. So
maybe this warrants a forward link (some kind of "see *fail* below")
as the concept is referenced before being introduced.