Op Wed, 27 May 2020 14:20:06 +0200 schreef Philippe Verdy <verdyp@gmail.com>:

One note: I was challenged personally on this list to discuss the issue, a few others are challenged. It's clear that someone is on the wrong side for
the correct answer to this challenge.
I assert it is not me (and I'm given enough proofs).

I think this mailing list would benefit more when the time and energy you have spend with these in discussions had used to implement your concept, benchmarked and validated the results.

Many on this mailing list will be interested in your findings.

-- Jasper