 > On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 1:00 AM Marc Balmer <marc@msys.ch> wrote:
 >> The list server, according to Daniel Silverstone, converts HTML
 >> E-Mail to plain text. This, of course, changes the mail body and
 >> could be the reason why signatures become invalid.
 >>
 >> To test this, I send this E-Mail using Apple Mail as pure text.

 Gé> FYI: both the DKIM and DMARC tests failed, but the SPF check passed.

As I explained to Marc recently on the irc channel: Marc is signing the
Reply-To header of his mails, and the list server replaces the Reply-To
which obviously breaks the signature (but which does not break the
signatures of mails from people who _don't_ sign their Reply-To). SPF
doesn't use signatures and therefore is not affected.

--
Andrew.