On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 13:03:23 -0300, Soni "They/Them" L. wrote:
> previously, post confirmations would be sent with the List-ID set. now they
> don't seem to be. posts still have List-ID but anyway this breaks my
> filters.

I only saw this because Rob pointed it out to me.

To reiterate, please email me *directly* if there are mailing list functionality
issues which might be related to the upgrade to Mailman 3.

This looks to be a regression vs. mailman 2.  In theory, mailman 3 is being
RFC compliant by not including the header, but it SHOULD include it according
to RFC 2919.

As such, I've filed https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/-/issues/710 and as
soon as I get some kind of guidance I'll see about deploying a patch to the
list server.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69