Hello,
This is my first time to post here. If my post doesn't appropriate to
this mailing-list, please let me know.

I've developed a generator for binding Lua.
https://github.com/hukushirom/luamango
It enables to export C++ classes, structs, enums, variables and others to Lua.
To export them, you just add 3 slashes comment /// <mango
export="true" /> into the C++ header, like the following.

/// <mango export="true" />
class X {
   :

It also generates an API manual, if you decribe <summary> tag.

/// <mango export="true" />
/// <summary>This is class X</summary>
class X {
   :

Please try and evaluate the tool.
It works on Windows only, now. So I hope some brave developer make it
work on other OS.

Thanks,

--
Dynamic Draw Project