Hello dear list,

has/knows anybody a large (like 10K lines) Lua 5.x program that
only relies on the Lua standard libraries yet is sufficiently
complicated to do some testing on?

I'm experimenting with the standard library/package system and would
like to find out the impact on existing programs.

But all scripts in this size I have use bindings to 3rd party
software and my Lua-only scripts are too small to be interesting.

Something that creates a lot of tables, makes many function calls
and string manipulation would be perfect.

Stefan