Lovely! Thanks!

Em ter., 11 de fev. de 2020 às 07:42, Paul K <paul@zerobrane.com> escreveu:
I'm pleased to announce a new release of ZeroBrane Studio v1.90.

ZeroBrane Studio is a lightweight Lua IDE with code completion, syntax
highlighting, remote debugger, code analyzer, live coding, integration
with various Lua engines, and support for Lua 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, and
LuaJIT.

This release includes binary upgrade for the most recent release of
wxwidgets, which provides better hidpi and dark mode support and
includes 64bit version that runs on macOS Catalina. Full details are
in the changelog [1], but here is a list of the most interesting
changes:

  - Improved hidpi support with larger icons.
  - Added support for macOS Catalina (switched to 64-bit binaries).
  - Added support for dark mode.
  - Added support for font ligatures (`editor.showligatures` with
appropriate font).
  - Added support for hoisted directories in the project tree (pin
a sub-directory to work with in the project tree).
  - Added indicator and incremental search for search-in-selection.
  - Added search option to search mapped directories when present (off
by default).
  - Added search option to follow symlinks (off by default).
  - Added Japanese translation.
  - Added support for loading private fonts.
  - Included libtiff, XML, and XRC wxlua components.
  - Improved file renaming from the project tree.
  - Upgraded luasec (0.9) and bundled OpenSSL libraries (1.1.1d).
  - Updated Linux versions to use GTK3.
  - Updated Love2d API for 11.3.

Installation packages for Windows, OSX, and Linux are available on the
project website: http://studio.zerobrane.com. macOS binaries have been
signed and notarized and have been tested to pass signature checks on
macOS Catalina, but if you run into any issues with the packaged
version, let me know. I'd like to thank everyone who provided patches,
packages, feedback, and other support of the project!

Paul.

[1] https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

--
"A arrogância é a arma dos fracos."

Me. Italo Moreira Campelo Maia
Co-fundador do Grupo de Usuários Python do Ceará
Secretário ForHacker (fb.com/ForHackerSpace)
Desenvolvedor Full-Stack, Escritor, Empresário, Visionário
Meu Livro, Site, Blog