> On Feb 2, 2020, at 04:43, Lorenzo Donati <lorenzodonatibz@tiscali.it> wrote:
>
> The "we have no standard library" issue is not a technical problem in the first place, but a management and (partly) a social one, IMO.

What if an organization, such as the Linux Foundation, would agree to host such an organization? Perhaps they would agree to help With marketing, trade shows, other exposure, provide a governance framework, etc.?

Assuming they would do it with the blessings of PUC/Rio, do you think something like that would help?

-Andrew