On Jan 22, 2020 5:47 PM Sean Conner wrote:
>   Okay, second take.  I've looked at LuaFileSystem, LuaPosix, PenLight and
> my own org.conman.fsys modules and I've come up with a set of minimal
> directory functions.

Looks like a good start. A few questions...

Why call it "setwd" instead of the more conventional "chdir" ?

If info() is called on a symlink, does it return info about the link
itself, or the file the link points to?
(Maybe that could be a separate function or perhaps an optional
"aslink" boolean parameter.)

If timestamp() is called on a nonexistent file, will it attempt create
the file? (a la "touch")

It would also be nice to have a small subset of permission functions,
maybe just whether a file can be read, written, or created.

 - Jeff