It was thus said that the Great Rodrigo Azevedo once stated:
> Then, I propose the following project:
>
> LuaDEAL - Lua DEad Alive Libraries

  Horrible name for naming a project to keep Lua alive.  I could possibly
get behind a project for a Lua Unified API (LUA).

> If only a subset of the readers of the list really commits to public
> libraries, it means, codes for other ones use,

  But the question is---isn't this already provided by LuaRocks?  There's
already roughly 2,500 modules listed there.

> I'm sure that a set of
> standard modules could be available for the community still this year. It
> obviously will require the rework os many wheels, fortunately to they
> R.I.P. on the repository for a long time. Public libraries are an exercise
> of detachment.

  So ... any ideas for a standard API for a particular module?

  -spc