Thanks, Tom

Comments like these will help to improve our project !

Fernando Jefferson

CCE-PUC-Rio - Professor
Project UpLua - Coordinator
Cel: +5521-99763-2135

Em 2020-01-20 15:16, Tom Freund escreveu:

Fernando,

A key component of made Python so popular is the creation of PyPi, the Python package index. A 'cured', reliable source of libraries on all sorts of uses (device protocols, numerical tools, etc.), along with an accompanying installation tool like pip (in Linux), that is aceptable throughout the Lua community will go a long way in making Lua a lot more useful.

Another suggestion is to focus Lua on a particular application domain. One suggestion is IoT in, say, healthcare or renewable energy. Lua is a very resource efficient language that can fit well in current and upcoming embedded processors.