I forgot to mention that the Lua 5.3 distribution in Suravi has
following interesting (to me at least!) changes:

* 'defer' statement is available
* The enhanced Lua parser can skip Ravi annotations, thus allowing Lua
to execute Ravi scripts. Ravi library extensions are not available
yet, but I hope to add a compatibility library in the future.

Regards