It was thus said that the Great Rena once stated:

> I also didn't find the bytes 19 93 0D 0A 1A 0A which are present in
> every compiled Lua bytecode file. (I checked raw flash and
> uncompressed firmware.) So it really does seem like there's no more
> trace of Lua itself left in here...

  Dosn't mean it's not there.  At work, I embed Lua in one of our programs
and all the Lua scripts are compressed [1]---I have a custom loader that will do
the decompression upon loading.  I go over the technique here:

	http://boston.conman.org/2013/03/22.1
	http://boston.conman.org/2013/03/23.1

  -spc

[1]	They are also embedded into the executable.