Hello all,
I really desktop weblike interfaces. I'm blind and accessibility is a
very crucial issue for me.
Using Visual Studio Code, writen in NodeJS with Electron, I released
how accessible are these types of interface.
So I like: in Lua, is it possible to use desktop interfaces based in
web technologies? In other words, can I create a HTML 5 page, with
VueJS or AngularJS, embeding all in a desktop Lua program?
How can it be done? By means of which modules?
I really thanky you for any information.
Best regards,

--
Luciano de Souza