Hi Tim,
thank you for the proposals, but I think this is quite an effort. Hanging
such hash parts just as "addition" to the ipairs part is just too nice and
lazy, so proposing to avoid this is a nice recommendation, but lazyness
usually always wins over good recommendations.. .

I think to integrate such an operator like "hashpairs" or "hpairs" into lua
would be practically NO effort (it is a VERY VERY simple iterator, just
starting at Table struct element "node", and then walking through all next's
of the hashed table keys...). I do not really expect this to be more than 10
C lines of code... . (estimate of a newbee ... so beware :) ).

--
Sent from: http://lua.2524044.n2.nabble.com/Lua-l-f2524044.html