If you need a list of vertices and some additonal properties it's as simple
as
using two tables, maybe just embeed one into the other.

local polyline = {
    vertices = { 1, 43, 33, 66, 33, 22, 66, 32 },
    name = "pretty cool line",
    curve_color = { 0.3, 0.6, 0.1 },
}

If you need to iterate over the named values, mabey add the vertices
into the main table and add a properties subtable.

local polyline = {
    properties = {
        name = "another line",
        thinckness = 100,