Dear Russ,

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 10:54 AM Philipp Janda <siffiejoe@gmx.net> wrote:

> Am 25.10.19 um 04:41 schröbte Russell Haley:
> > Hello,
> >

> Hi!
>

> > So, now comes the torrent of questions:
> > - Has anyone used Lua with Keil?
>
> I haven't, but it seems llvm/clang based with complete c++14 support, so
> you should be fine.
>
> > - Has anyone used Sol2 with Keil? (And would the wise and mysterious
> > Phantom Derp Storm support it?)
>
> Same.

     sol2 with without RTTI and without exceptions (since way back in
the early versions of v2), so you should be fine there. Let me know if
something breaks if you turn exceptions off, and make sure to read:
https://sol2.readthedocs.io/en/latest/safety.html

     Only thing I caution you over is gratuitous use of lambdas and
such for function binding: prefer writing member functions / free
functions and binding those directly, since they have the smallest
binary footprint.

     I am in the process of working on some space-saving optimizations
(runtime space) for sol3, since I'd like to use a lot less space if
possible. Nothing concrete, but I'll certainly ping this thread if any
of that changes.

Sincerely,
ThePhD