Anyway, I hope one day we'll have an integration of Lua in premium development environments like Eclipse or Visual Studio and similar so that Lua plays well in a much larger ecosystem of solutions that will also help in design management, refactoring, adaptation of code to more specific demands. This has been done for PHP, _javascript_, Python, Perl, Java, C, C++... And we still lack that for opening the integration of Lua with many more environments (including multi-tiered systems, not just basic client-server or just some binding interface to external libraries).