The parameters of the function can only be obtained in the call hook. But the actual use of it is usually in the line hook, such as the breakpoint hit to see what parameters of the function. Now I want to do this, I need to activate the call hook at any time and record the number of arguments to all the functions on the call stack. This can seriously affect performance.

Is it possible to make ftransfer/ntransfer valid in line hook?

--actboy168