On 10/10/2019 11:04, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
>> Been wondering if tuples should be fully supported in Lua.
>> local tup = make_tuple('a', nil, 3)  -- imagine better syntax here
>
> This can already be done via a library. There are some around.

To an extent yes, and this isn't a feature I would demand, the table
(and userdata) handles everything principal is one of the great things
about Lua.

But, we do have that ... operator, and it is tempting to consider it
generalised, if for anything, a solution to the recurring nil in tables
problem (arrays)

Scott