I want to make Lua bindings to my C++ library. Thing is that luarocks'
built-in build system doesn't play well with C++ in general and
especially with C++17, so I want to use CMake instead. Also, my library
already have CMake package, so it plays with it very well.

However, it seems that whole idea is pretty complicated due to fact
that luarocks does not export any helpful variables to CMake, like
library destination directory, or Lua include directory.

Have anyone used luarocks with CMake build system on practice? How were
problems listed by me solved? Thanks in advance.

--
v <v19930312@gmail.com>