hmm actually too much nasty stuffs could born, like the backslash
notation for lambda functions really hurt my eyes (but no offense!!!),
however things like `+=` and such essentials could go down to lua
level, while other hardcore ugly blackmagic sugar things can still
exists in an external preprocessor, but compatibility is still a thing
that i would like to see in this case. and maybe an another reason is
that accepting such things could start an avalanche (just the way we
can see that in usual :D )